Between installing 2 stands, and working with galleries, artists ands collectors to produce yet another great showcase of Australian art, CANVAS managed to take a few pics of the stands that really caught the eye at this year’s Melbourne Art Fair.
- Casts of Stelarc’s ongoing project ‘The Ear’ set against Todd Hunter’s beautiful thick oil abstracts
- Godwin Bradbeer’s large scale works on paper
- Clive Murray-White marbal heads
- Simeon Nelson’s grid installation which explores the relation between nature and structure.
- Chris Bond’s paintings of worn books with adjusted titles referencing his self analysis and outlook on the modern world on Nellie Castan’s stand
- The vibrant and colourful works of the Outsider Artists from Arts Project Australia
…just to name a few.